This listing shows the current course schedule in A-Z format. You can also view the schedule by date.
If you wish to book a course add it to your basket. If the course is full, you can still add yourself to the waiting list. You will be notified by email if a place becomes available. When you confirm your choices you will need to provide your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO). Read more about how to book a place on a course.
Alternatively, the course catalogue provides summary information about courses offered by the IT Learning Programme and Bodleian Libraries. In the course catalogue you can express your interest in courses that are not currently scheduled.
The catalogue also provides summary information about a number of University Business Systems courses. More detailed course descriptions and information about how to book a place can be found on the Business Systems training page.
- Digital media: An in-depth introduction to creating video
- Digital media: Audacity - editing spoken word
- Digital media: Podcasting at Oxford FAQs
- Illustrator: An introduction (PC)
- InDesign: An introduction (PC)
- ISKILLS: Mendeley for reference management
- R: An introduction
- Research Skills Toolkit for English
- Research Skills Toolkit for History, Archaeology and Classics
- Research Skills Toolkit for Humanities Division
- Research Skills Toolkit for Medical Sciences Division
- Research Skills Toolkit for MPLS Division
- Research Skills Toolkit for Oriental Studies
- Research Skills Toolkit for Social Sciences Division
- ResearchProfessional.com: Find funding
- Spreadsheets: Advanced data analysis and modelling
- Spreadsheets: An introduction to working with statistics
- Spreadsheets: Summarising data using pivot tables
- SPSS: An introduction
- Stata: An introduction to data access and management
- Stata: Statistical, survey and graphical analyses