This listing shows the current course schedule in A-Z format. You can also view the schedule by date.
If you wish to book a course add it to your basket. If the course is full, you can still add yourself to the waiting list. You will be notified by email if a place becomes available. When you confirm your choices you will need to provide your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO). Read more about how to book a place on a course.
Alternatively, the course catalogue provides summary information about courses offered by the IT Learning Programme and Bodleian Libraries. In the course catalogue you can express your interest in courses that are not currently scheduled.
The catalogue also provides summary information about a number of University Business Systems courses. More detailed course descriptions and information about how to book a place can be found on the Business Systems training page.
- ISKILLS: E-book readers
- ISKILLS: E-books
- ISKILLS: Finding stuff - scholarly literature for your research
- ISKILLS: Getting information to come to you
- ISKILLS: Newspapers and other online news sources from the 17th to 21st Century
- ISKILLS: Open Access Oxford - what's happening?
- ISKILLS: Research Impact - citation analysis tools
- ISKILLS: UK Parliamentary and government materials - an introduction
- ISKILLS: Your thesis, copyright and ORA