The IT Learning Programme and Bodleian Libraries deliver classroom based IT and information skills courses. We also offer online video courses via lynda.com. Courses are available to all University members.
This listing shows the current course schedule in A-Z format. You can also view the schedule by date.
If you wish to book a course add it to your basket. If the course is full, you can still add yourself to the waiting list. You will be notified by email if a place becomes available. When you confirm your choices you will need to provide your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO). Read more about how to book a place on a course.
Alternatively, the course catalogue provides summary information about courses offered by the IT Learning Programme and Bodleian Libraries. In the course catalogue you can express your interest in courses that are not currently scheduled. The course catalogue features a selection of online playlists and courses but visit lynda.com for a complete list.
The catalogue also provides summary information about a number of University Business Systems courses. More detailed course descriptions and information about how to book a place can be found on the Business Systems training page.
- Data: NATO Maritime Situation Awareness -Visual Analytics
- Databases: Concepts of database design
- Digital media: Producing, filming and editing a mini documentary
- InDesign: An introduction (PC)
- Interactive whiteboards: A hands-on introduction
- iSkills: Church history sources online
- iSkills: Open Access Oxford - what's happening?
- Plagiarism: Turnitin User Group
- Programming: C++ introduction
- Programming: VBA in MS Office - An introduction
- Project 2013: An introduction
- Referencing: EndNote - An introduction (Mac)
- Referencing: EndNote - An introduction
- Research Skills Toolkit for Humanities Division
- Research Skills Toolkit for Medical Sciences Division
- Research Skills Toolkit for MPLS Division
- Research Skills Toolkit for Oriental Studies
- Research Skills Toolkit for Social Sciences Division
- Science: Finding research information for Engineering
- Security and privacy online: You are the target! (extended session)
- show: Ruskin Fine Art- New Facilities
- Spreadsheets: Summarising data using pivot tables
- Spreadsheets: Techniques for managing and checking data
- Statistics: Concepts of statistics for researchers