This listing shows the current course schedule in A-Z format. You can also view the schedule by date.
If you wish to book a course add it to your basket. If the course is full, you can still add yourself to the waiting list. You will be notified by email if a place becomes available. When you confirm your choices you will need to provide your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO). Read more about how to book a place on a course.
Alternatively, the course catalogue provides summary information about courses offered by the IT Learning Programme and Bodleian Libraries. In the course catalogue you can express your interest in courses that are not currently scheduled.
The catalogue also provides summary information about a number of University Business Systems courses. More detailed course descriptions and information about how to book a place can be found on the Business Systems training page.
- ISKILLS: E-book readers
- ISKILLS: E-books
- ISKILLS: Finding stuff - scholarly literature for your research
- ISKILLS: Getting information to come to you
- ISKILLS: Information sources for African studies
- ISKILLS: Mendeley for reference management
- ISKILLS: Online resources for historians
- ISKILLS: Research Impact - citation analysis tools
- ISKILLS: Sources for US history
- ISKILLS: Tech tools - reference management
- ISKILLS:Sources for medievalists