If you wish to book a course add it to your basket. If the course is full, you can still add yourself to the waiting list. You will be notified by email if a place becomes available. When you confirm your choices you will need to provide your Oxford Single Sign On (SSO). Read more about how to book a place on a course.
Alternatively, the course catalogue provides summary information about courses offered by the IT Learning Programme and Bodleian Libraries. In the course catalogue you can express your interest in courses that are not currently scheduled.
The catalogue also provides summary information about a number of University Business Systems courses. More detailed course descriptions and information about how to book a place can be found on the systems training page.
- Access: Analysing data
- Agent-based modelling (7): Experimenting with models
- Apple Mac: iPhoto - organising and displaying your photos
- Apple Mac: Test drive a Mac
- Databases: MySQL introduction
- Digital images: GIMP - further techniques
- Digital images: Photoshop - an introduction (Mac)
- Do: An Excel adventure in dates and times
- Do: Soothing course admin headaches with SharePoint
- Dreamweaver: Including interactivity and multimedia on your web pages (PC/Mac)
- Dreamweaver: Styling and layout using CSS (PC/Mac)
- EndNote: Citations and bibliographies (Mac)
- EndNote: Citations and bibliographies
- Excel: Analysing spreadsheet lists, external data and what-if analysis
- Excel: Functions and cell referencing
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): The basics
- Security and privacy online: How secure is your moblie?
- Security and privacy online: You are the target! (extended session)
- Security and privacy online: You are the target!
- SketchUp: Advanced techniques - materials
- SketchUp: Advanced techniques - modelling
- SPSS: An introduction
- Stata: Statistical, survey and graphical analyses