Committees at the University of Oxford can be simple, or very complex beasts. This Do: talk introduces the idea of using SharePoint to help manage those committees. Hear about the special site template that has been developed for exactly this task.
- Shall I 'go paperless'?
- Managing committees and distributing the documents
- Keep a check on versions of a document
- Control who can see which documents, and when
- Keep documents unpublished until ready to release
- Hear about the SharePoint Best Practices project
- Try out the latest dedicated site template
- Have everything available from one web page
|Intended audience||For anyone who looks after a committee or working group, who wants to spend less time on admin|
|Prior knowledge||No prior knowledge required.|
|Where next?||Visit the do: blog to read about the talks that are on offer this term.|