One of the great joys of the podcast revolution is the ease of creating video and audio podcasts, but producing one that your audience will want to watch or listen to takes a bit more know-how. Learn how to be professional and confident in your video and audio presentations. This one-day workshop provides tips and techniques for creating effective podcasts that will engage your listeners. Watch a short video from the course presenters.
- Understanding public communication through the media; elements of a good story
- How to 'pitch your ideas'
- Preparing for interviews in front of a microphone and/or camera
- Getting your message across using appropriate language, analogies and examples
- The importance of conviction, enthusiasm, good phrasing and delivery
- The principles of working on camera
- Interview practice and analysis
|Prior knowledge||No previous knowledge is necessary.|
|Format||Presentation, practical exercises and some group work|
|Further information||You will be asked to complete a short pre-course questionnaire to help the tutors provide appropriate emphasis to the course topics. The fee for this course must be paid in advance. The non-refundable portion of this fee is £67.50. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.|
Frequency: This course runs subject to demand. Express an interest in future dates for this course.