If you have attended the WebLearn Fundamentals course, and/or used WebLearn for some time, this course goes on to discuss the planning, structure and design of WebLearn sites and the design and provision of content in WebLearn.
- Access to sites: public, logged-in, joinable
- Permissions for tools and folders
- Managing internal groups and OAK groups
- Planning at end of year - duplicating, importing sites
- Site design, layout and navigation
- Advanced use of the HTML editor
- RSS newsfeeds and Oxford podcasts
- Extenal content creation tools
|Intended audience||Users of WebLearn who would like to explore further options and possibilities.|
|Prior knowledge||You need to be familiar with basic functionality and have experience of using WebLearn.|
|Resources||A course book must be purchased when you attend the course (included in the Cost below)|
|Software||Browser: Internet Explorer or Firefox|
|Format||Presentation with practical exercises|
|Where next?||Dreamweaver courses, Writing for the Web course, WebLearn: Tools for teaching and learning course, WebLearn: Assessment and feedback course.|
Please note: You must bring your activated Oxford Username and password to the course.
Frequency: Every term. Express an interest in future dates for this course.