This workshop will provide an introduction to the basic functions of NVivo 10 through hands-on exercises in preparing, managing and analysing qualitative data. Participants will develop the essential skills necessary to manage and analyse small qualitative datasets through the NVivo software platform.
- What NVivo can, and cannot do for your analysis
- Overview of NVivo functionality
- Preparing sources for use with NVivo
- Developing a coding and classification structure
- Coding text, audio, video, and image sources
- Visual outputs: Charts, models and reports
- Resources for further NVivo skills development
|Intended audience||Qualitative researchers and students from any discipline, with little or no experience of NVivo.|
|Prior knowledge||Some knowledge and experience with qualitative research and familiarity with Microsoft Windows|
|Resources||A course book must be purchased when you attend the course (included in the Cost below)|
|Format||Presentation with practical exercises|
|5th week||Thursday 28 May,
Thursday 11 June
|14:00-17:00||2||14.00||IT Services, 13 Banbury Road||Booking opens April 28th 2015||Email me when booking opens|
Can't make any of these dates? Express an interest in future dates for this course.