This practical session will introduce you to Smart Technologies interactive digital whiteboard (Smart Board) and the Smart Board Notebook software that comes with it. There will be time to experiment with the Smart Board and software during the session, and an opportunity to interact with the Smart Board via your mobile phone or tablet if you have one.
- Setting up (Orienting) the Smart Board
- Using the Smart Board as an electronic white board
- How to use the Smart Board with PowerPoint
- Using the Smart Boards interactive features
- Using the Smart Notebook software to prepare resources on your own computer
- Using the Smart Board as an interactive tool with web based apps and tablets
|Intended audience||New users of Smart Boards. Users of other types of interactive whiteboards will find some of the topics relevant.|
|Resources||A course book must be purchased when you attend the course (included in the Cost below)|
|Software||Smart Notebook version 11|
|Format||Presentation, practical exercises and some group work|
Frequency: This course runs once a year subject to teacher availability. Express an interest in future dates for this course.