During this half day course, you will quickly learn in a practical and hands-on way how to use Google Analytics. You will learn how to set up and interpret the daily, weekly and monthly figures from your website. You will need to have a Google Analytics account and at least two weeks of Google Analytics data already monitored on your website to be able to participate in this course.
- Understanding key concepts and tools available in Google Analytics
- The benefits of developing a measurement model for your part of the University
- Seeing the visitors segmented by type (e.g. graduates, staff, under-graduates)
- Using tracking codes to better see your visitor behaviour
- Understanding how people find your website
- Using goals to automate your tracking
- Analysing your visitor behaviour
- Establishing a regular Google Analytics routine
|Intended audience||This course is for anyone who has a Google Analytics account setup on their website and wants to know how to use it effectively.|
|Prior knowledge||No previous knowledge is required, however you must be able to login to a Google Analytics account and have at least two weeks of Google Analytics data already monitored on your website.|
|Resources||A course book must be purchased when you attend the course (included in the Cost below)|
|Further information||The course is delivered by an external training provider who specialise in Google Analytics. You will need to bring at least 2 weeks of Google Analytics data with you and be able to sign into your Google Analytics account. The fee for this course must be paid in advance. The non-refundable portion of this fee is £35. Please see our terms and conditions for more details|
Can't make any of these dates? Express an interest in future dates for this course.