This one-day course is a practical, hands-on session covering the use of Google Analytics. You will learn how to set up the tool and how to interpret the wide range of data it provides. You will see how it can guide you in improving your visitors' experience and the effectiveness of your web site and campaigns. To participate in this course, you will need a Google Analytics account and at least two weeks of Google Analytics data already monitored on your website.
- The key concepts and tools in Google Analytics
- Defining a measurement model and clarifying the data to be reported
- Segmenting your data to understand how different groups interact with the content
- Using tracking codes to judge the effectiveness of your campaigns and media
- How visitors find your website and how to get more of them
- Mapping Analytics Goals to the outcomes you want to achieve with your website
- Analysing visitor behaviour to identify modifications to improve your site
- Establishing shortcuts to an easy, regular, Google Analytics routine
|Intended audience||This course is for anyone who has a Google Analytics account setup on their website and wants to know how to use it effectively.|
|Prior knowledge||No previous knowledge is required, however you must be able to login to a Google Analytics account and have at least two weeks of Google Analytics data already monitored on your website.|
|Resources||A course book must be purchased when you attend the course (included in the Cost below)|
|Further information||The course is delivered by an external training provider who specialise in Google Analytics. Lunch and refreshments are not included. The fee for this course must be paid in advance. The non-refundable portion of this fee is £60.00. Please see our terms and conditions for more details.|
|7th week||Thursday 9 June||09:15-17:15||1||120.00||IT Services, 13 Banbury Road||Booking opens May 10th 2016||Email me when booking opens|
Can't make any of these dates? Express an interest in future dates for this course.