This one day course covers how you can ensure that your web pages appear on the first page of a Google search. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) can be a complex process, but we will explain in layperson's terms the fundamental ideas and techniques you can use to increase the number of people finding you through Google.
- Understanding what Search Engine Optimisation is
- How to research your own keywords
- How to optimise certain pages on your website
- How to ensure all your web pages are included in Google's index
- How to develop inbound and outbound links to your web pages
- How to develop content that the search engines will love
- How to carry out Search Engine Optimisation campaign planning
- How to monitor, track and refine the results of your campaigns
|Intended audience||Anyone who is responsible for a website and wants to understand how to generate more visitors through the use of Search Engine Optimisation.|
|Prior knowledge||No previous knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation is required|
|Resources||A course book must be purchased when you attend the course (included in the Cost below)|
|Format||Presentation and discussion|
|Further information||Refreshments and lunch are included in the course cost.The fee for this course must be paid in advance. The non-refundable portion of this fee is £67.50. Please see our terms and conditions for more details|
Frequency: This course runs subject to demand. Express an interest in future dates for this course.