- Introduction - What is open access?
- Key terms - Gold, Green, APCs
- How to find out about research council or funder requirements
- How to find out what your publisher will allow
- Green route - how to deposit in ORA
- Gold route and how to claim for APCs
- HEFCE policy for next REF
- New developments, including ORCID researcher IDs
- Where to get more help
|Intended audience||Research support staff, administrators and librarians, researchers and academics.|
|Prior knowledge||None required|
Frequency: This course runs throughout the year. Express an interest in future dates for this course.