OUP staff can also book on some ITLP courses and there is a special online booking page for OUP staff.
If you are not a member of the University and you are interested in ITLP courses, please contact us. In some circumstances it may be possible to attend ITLP courses subject to availability of course places. For external applicants there is a different charging structure, terms and conditions and booking procedures. We will advise you of these when you make your enquiry. Please contact us.Bodleian Libraries
Bodleian Libraries courses are open to all current members of Oxford University and to holders of Bodleian Libraries’ reader cards. However, applicants with Bodleian reader card status are not able to book using the online booking system. Please email email@example.com.
By far the best way to book a course is on-line using our course booking system.
- Make sure you have your Oxford Username.
- Find the Courses box on the left of this page
- Click on Upcoming Courses
- Find the course you wish to book a place on
- Click on the course name
- For the course date you want, click on Add to basket (or Add to waiting list)
- If you want to add more courses to your basket go back to Upcoming Courses and choose again
- Find the other box on the right of this page
- Click on Go to basket
- You should see your courses listed
- Complete the form
- Click Confirm these choices
- You will be prompted to give your Oxford Username details
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org