Our card terminals can accept debit/credit cards (except American Express). You can choose between Chip and PIN (any amount) and contactless payment (if your card is enabled and up to a maximum of £30).
- Purchase orders should be made out to IT Services, Dartington House, University Offices, Wellington Square, Oxford, OX1 2JD
- It is helpful if you include "ITLP Courses" in the details so that our Finance Team can easily pass your PO to us.
- Please list the details on the Purchase Order. For example:
- Please let us know the number of your Purchase Order either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you when you attend the course.
- If you are an Administrator who has a number of staff attending courses please contact us to discuss the best way to make the payment by Purchase Order.
Payment for a course can be made by Journal (internal transfer). Please email the information below to email@example.com
Journal payments will be initiated by the IT Services on receipt of the information below. Please ensure that the journal is fully authorized prior to sending us details as the journal will be passed without seeking further approval. Details required are:
If you are unable to pay by card, Purchase Order or Journal we can still accept cheques in certain circumstances; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay by cheque.
Some courses require pre-payment and you will be notified by email of details of how to do this. We will offer the facility of payment by credit/debit card via the online shop, Purchase Order or Journal.
Please see our terms and conditions for more details about payments and our refund policy.